Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
242 Posts
Due to a couple of fun trips in college, I am not allowed in Hurley anymore... :cool::ROFLMAO: jk...

·
Registered
2021 Teryx base with 2 inch leveling kit 14x7 delta steel wheels and 28x10x14 tusk terrabites
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never been. Was hoping to get an idea of what it's like and where the places to ride.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
242 Posts
Hurley is kind of known in the area for it's night life. I went to college a few hours from there in the U.P. and did some snowmobiling in the area. I haven't ridden the atv/orv trails (without snow) in the immediate area of Hurley, but judging from a lot of the trails in the U.P. I'm sure they are fun to ride. A lot of those North woods trails tend to be old railroad grades or mining/logging access type roads so they are usually pretty open and smooth sailing, but scenic. There generally isn't much in the way of technical spots outside of maybe a few mud holes or something, but these are more "destination" type trails that you can travel long distances on. Again, I am just generalizing about the trails in the area judging by the U.P., so Wisconsin may have some more of the tighter woods trails. Either way, I don't think you could go wrong with making a trip up there, it is amazing country to explore. I will be up in the Western U.P. for 2 weeks in September bear hunting and putting some miles on the Teryx.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts