Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Teryx
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to add lights safely without burning my buggy to the ground. After some research I went with a VOSwitch. With a discount code it was $200. So far I rally like it. I added turn signals, a horn, all my lights, and still have some space left. It is really nice because it has all the relays and fuses made into it. All I had to do was run a hot wire. I think it made a very neat and clean install.
20210220_225147.jpg
20210220_225152.jpg
20210220_225210.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wanted to add lights safely without burning my buggy to the ground. After some research I went with a VOSwitch. With a discount code it was $200. So far I rally like it. I added turn signals, a horn, all my lights, and still have some space left. It is really nice because it has all the relays and fuses made into it. All I had to do was run a hot wire. I think it made a very neat and clean install. View attachment 63547 View attachment 63548 View attachment 63549

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think this is exactly what I’m looking for! Just got a teryx and want something to be able to easily add electrical accessories! Where did you get it? And is there good instructions with it?

·
Registered
2021 Teryx
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this is exactly what I’m looking for! Just got a teryx and want something to be able to easily add electrical accessories! Where did you get it? And is there good instructions with it?
I got it off of their website. They gave me a discount code that made it $200. The instructions were very good. I am not very knowledgeable with 12V electric but it made me look like a pro. Facebook message them. Victor is who answered me. He will probably give you the code too. They had it on Amazon, but it was like $250 or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts