Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Teryx4 LE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and the sxs world although I've been riding my whole life. I just bought a 21 Teryx4 LE. I installed a 2" lift and 1.5" spacers. Will 30/10/14 tires work with my factory wheels? I would like to just upgrade the tires for now and wheels later but idk if they will clear.

·
Registered
46 Posts
usually, without offset a-arms 28 is the max without rubbing. depending on how much rub you're ok with, You can remove or dent the front inner fender for more clearance in the front. The rear is just to close to the cage

·
Registered
52 Posts
I run everything you have plus off set a arms and clear the 30s with zero issues. I’m going to guess you will have turning problems and maybe issues on the fender well in general. This can be fixed by the above comment though. Turning may be solved by adding the adapters to cut the turning radius down. But that opens another can of worms.

·
Registered
2021 Teryx4 LE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I'm planning on adding either Satv or high lifter offset a-arms in the future so I'll just run the set up I have now until then. Then I'll upgrade to the 30's then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts