Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,415 Posts
It looks like a stock cage that has been "chopped". Its a fairly common modification that people do because the stock cage tends to be a little high in the back.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
242 Posts
It looks like a stock cage that has been "chopped". Its a fairly common modification that people do because the stock cage tends to be a little high in the back.
I don't think it's a stock cage, the middle bars are welded to the cage, not bolted, and there are extra triangulation pieces in there. And the bar behind the front seats (and maybe rear) is also welded instead of bolted. Also, the front pillars have grab handles in a different location. Whatever it is, I like it (y)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Agree that it is not a stock cage. At first glance I thought it was just a stock chopped cage but looking closer it's not. Biggest give away is the B-pillar (middle bar) is welded to the stop bar, and the top bar is all one piece. The front passenger grab handle is not present, and there are supports attaching the top A-pillar to the top.

·
Registered
2020 T2
30 Posts
Yup, what they said. Could be completely custom or homemade. Either way, they knew what they were doing. Looks very nice and probably stronger than stock. I'd definitely take it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts