Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

inner tie rods

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Jaredp777 
#1 ·
After my trip to the Hatfield McCoy trails my oem inner tie rods are showing signs of movement. I guess I can't complain as I have 2k miles on the machine and have been running 30" tires most of its life. Can't seem to find someone offering and oem replacement, just upgraded stuff. Anyone know a part number to cross over to a moog? My internet searching skills are limited. Or should I just pay the extra and get a upgraded inner/outer tie rod setup?

#4 ·
I haven't personally tried this one but I have heard that this MOOG is a direct fit for the inner.
MOOG Inner Tie Rod
Rock Auto Inner Tie Rod

An upgraded set of tie rods might be worth the investment, such as the ones from Brute Performance or Overdose Fab, but they are expensive that's for sure.
Appreciate the reply, the link didn't work for the moog or rock auto. I tried searching on both websites they took me to but no luck.

The brute performance tie rods are out of stock.

Superatv offers these https://www.superatv.com/kawasaki-teryx-heavy-duty-tie-rod-kit

I figured I got 5 years and 2k miles out of the oem and if I could find a reasonable replacement to get me another 5 years and 2k miles I would be happy.

#7 ·
Appreciate it Huntertim214, the rock auto links is working....they are very inexpensive, may just give it a try and see if they will work. No sure I will have this thing for another 5 years as I am always changing up my rides and moving to something better. I will say this is the longest I have ever kept an offroad vehicle, it simply works and is reliable. With the market right now I may just hold onto it for another couple years as there is nothing out there that will be that much more of an upgrade without doubling what I paid for this back in 2018.