Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've pricing the LE Teryx. One place was $10,500 plus tax,asmb,and registration. Their crazy. The cheapest I've found was 10,461 out the door.
Is this a good deal? I had a great dealer I've worked with for a long time. He sold out to the highest priced dealer. All the dealers were surprized or even mad when I told them I was shopping around. One wouldn't even give me a price at all when I went in. I've been to the bank and am approved but no one seems to want to even talk to me. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
323 Posts
$10461 out the door sounds pretty good to me. Yes, there are better deals out there, but they're hard to find, especially with the popularity of the Teryx right now. I got mine right at MSPR out the door, and feel I got a good deal. What that is telling you is that the dealer has deducted from MSRP the cost of his fees, then added them back in. An old post has the dealer cost on the Teryx's and, if I remember correctly, at MSRP OTD the dealer is only making about $400-$500 which I feel is reasonable.

don't mind puddlejumper...he got the once in a lifetime deal :) lol. i haven't found anyone, around me anyway, that can come close to that price.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I paid just under 13,000 for the base model out the door,just be happy your not buying in canada everything costs more up here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I shopped around for about 3 months before I bought mine. I got the NRA Outdoors and paid $11,225.00 out the door with 7% sales tax. My local dealer told me that if I could get a buyers order from somewhere else, that he would match it dollar for dollar. Needless to say, he was pissed when I brought one in for 10,499 before taxes. But he kept his word and sold it to me for that price. Other than that, the cheapest that I found around here (South GA, North FL) was $12,100.00 out the door. I think that the dealers pay around $1200.00 to $1500.00 below MSRP. If you can get it out the door for around MSRP, then you got a good deal. Unless you can get it tax free.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am getting mine for just over $8600, + $850 for shipping for a red LE. That was $750 cheaper than the best deal I could find locally. Ebay can be nice, although the dealer I bought it from is very poor with communication. I am still waiting for my paperwork so I can schedule delivery.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I found the dealer invoicing information.

LE Model $9,434.00 w/5% Reserve and $300 incentive.
NRA Outdoors $10,071.00 w/5% Reserve and $300 incentive.
The invoice is what the dealer pays for the machine. This includes freight and $80.00 for assembly. At the end of the model year, the dealer will get a 5% reserve for each machine sold. This is about $400 to $500 per machine. Plus they will get a $300 incentive for each machine sold. Dealers can't stay in business long selling these machines at cost. But if you can get one for around $500.00 over invoice, then that is a good deal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I Can Get Le For 9300. Camo Le 9700. Nra 10000. Just Anit Sure If I Should Buy One Right Now. Had Le Camo Sold It Because Heat, Belt, Chatter In Rear End, Got All My Money Back When I Sold It So It Gives Me Time To Think, Dont Know Wtf To Buy!!!! Kind Of Scared. Help Me! Rhino????

Cpennington, why would the dealer I am buying from want to lose money on the deal I got? I bet they pay even less than the price you mentioned.
I HAD A 4WHEELER STOLEN, INSURANCE MAN TOLD ME "YOU WOULDNT BELIVE WHAT THEY MAKE ON THESE THINGS IT WOULD MAKE YOU SICK" HE WOULDNT TELL ME ANY MORE SO I GUESS ITS A LOT MORE THAN THEY SAY! BUT HOW CAN ANYONE SPEND $10,000 FOR A PRODUCT AND SELL IT FOR $100. PROFIT? BULLSHIT- CANT PAY BILLS THAT WAY!! MOST BUS. HAVE TO HAVE 30- 40% MARK UP TO MAKE IT!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The dealership cost is $8600. I had my truck in the shop getting it chipped and I was discussing it with the owner. His best friend owns one of the dealerships I've been talking to. He called him and asked. Of couse he couldn't get me a deal but at least I have some kind of an Idea.

·
Registered
105 Posts
$9299.99

Kawasaki of Lancaster, Texas will sell you one out the door for $9299.99. Thier website is sammy go look at thier price list.
They have two stores one in Irving and one in Lancaster, I suggest the Lancaster location. Ask for Rick and tell him Lance sent you.

Lance

·
Registered
60 Posts
Holy smokes , i thought that 9200 plus tax(6%), tagsand title (80), was good for the EL CHEAPO VERSION !!!!!!!! Surley some of these prices are not LE "s . If it is true, i could of had a JUNK roof , windshield, and a perfectly good gun scabboard laying out in the lawn so i could mow around them, all to decrease my taxes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Holy smokes , i thought that 9200 plus tax(6%), tagsand title (80), was good for the EL CHEAPO VERSION !!!!!!!! Surley some of these prices are not LE "s . If it is true, i could of had a JUNK roof , windshield, and a perfectly good gun scabboard laying out in the lawn so i could mow around them, all to decrease my taxes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:
Yeah I was blown away at the price I got my LE for - Ebay deal for sure, No idea why it was priced so cheap, $8600...

linky to the ebay auction...

..Jay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts