Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call from the Dealership, The Teryx is IN going down now to Check it out and WHO KNOWS maybe bring it home

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just got off the phone Kawasaki Superstore in Ahwatukee. They have one on the floor right now, but it has a deposit on it. I let them know to post up here when they get more!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
DOne, Deal Bought Pics Coming

Dealership wouldnt let me take it home Till they get the next one. But I did get a Couple of Pictures Soon as i figure out how to post

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
DOne, Deal Bought Pics Coming

Dealership wouldnt let me take it home Till they get the next one. But I did get a Couple of Pictures Soon as i figure out how to post
You paid for it and they wont let you take it home?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You paid for it and they wont let you take it home?
Deal Was I could Close the deal today, and not take it home until the next one arrives. (expecting next week) or Not Close it and run the risk that the other 10 people on the list will cut the deal with the dealer.

While I was there,

Kawasaki called all dealers ad informed them that Orders to dealers were cut 20% due to supply vs. Demand, I took mine.

·
166 Posts
I guess I understand. Sure is going to suck watching other people climb and slobber all over your new ride. Hope they get one soon! So what did you pay O.T.D.? If you don't mind! Im sure they are quite a bit over msrp right now!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I understand. Sure is going to suck watching other people climb and slobber all over your new ride. Hope they get one soon! So what did you pay O.T.D.? If you don't mind! Im sure they are quite a bit over msrp right now!

12,800 It is the base not LE and that is with 48 month extended warranty,

I got real lucky, Dealer did not charge any premium(another reason for the Hold until i get another) That is OTD with TAX DMV Frieght and Prep.

He ahd already heard from other dealers in the area they were pricing 1500-2000 above MSRP

·
166 Posts
Great! Now we know if we are getting a deal or screwed! I was expecting alot more than that!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is a 10 hour drive here from phoenix, But if you leave in the morning, I will ahve steaks on for dinner. But I will have to kick you all out Saturday morning When I leave for Hawaii

·
166 Posts
Can I goto Hawaii with you? Im a SCUBA Dive Master!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts