Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a dynatek box and open air intake. I also ordered the jet kit from dragonfire and it says to locate fuel mixture screw to proceed with adjustment procedure. With 5/32 drill bit provided carefully drill through the plug. Note the fuel mixture screw is directly beneath the plug, be ready to pull back on the drill the instant you break through. Use the screw provided to secure and remove this plug. Carefully turn the mixture screw clockwise until lightly seated, then 1.5 turns out above 5,000 feet. Has anyone done this and have more explanation on it? I am confused about this step and the purpose of it? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it sound right to drill that out and run the screw in without threading the hole?

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
under the cap there is a screw already you are going to pull the cap off sometimes they come off when drilling sometime you have to use a screw threaded into the cap to pull the Cap off the you will see the screw understand ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That helps, thank you. I will be putting it in tomorrow so I will see how it goes. Also nice video you put up. I do alot of riding above 9,000-10,000 feet and stock my Teryx will only go 35mph so I am trying to get a little more power goin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts