Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I convinced my wife to let me buy Super ATV's LT kit and the corresponding Bandit shocks. I worked on the install off and on from Wednesday to Saturday and still have some tweeking to do as far as alignment goes. There were some hang ups but for the most part, everything went together fairly easily. However, the front driver side axle had a tear in the outboard boot right next to the clamp. I went ahead and installed it, but it slung grease out on the first test ride to settle the suspension. I'll be contacting them tomorrow to see what can be done about it.

The control arms themselves are no joke. They are substantially heavier then the factory arms, and seem well built. The powdercoat could be better and mine arrived with some decent sized chips and dings in them. I wish they showed up in better condition, but honestly, more paint damage is inevitable in the AZ desert. I'm spending a weekend in March in Lake Havasu, and plan to give it a proper shakedown.

Also, Erik from Super ATV was a big help with some ordering issues I had, so a big thanks to him.

FYI....I was running some Gen 3 Bandits before I upgraded, and have them listed in the "for sale" section.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sweet! You should get a good $ for those old Bandits, I love mine.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Looks awesome! Give us some feed back after March trip.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I would be very interested in what you paid, could even pm me if you are comfortable? I like the wider stance always felt my teryx4 was a little top heavy compared to my dads RZR and my friends CanAm. Not complaining but I have to take corners/angled slopes way slower than they day because im so much taller/skinnier of a unit etc.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It clamps on?
Yeah, it clamps on to the A & B pillar. I thought about building a few but I would have to figure out a universal mount bracket, or know the exact mount distance for the light that will be used.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, it clamps on to the A & B pillar. I thought about building a few but I would have to figure out a universal mount bracket, or know the exact mount distance for the light that will be used.
IMO, you have something good here. To simplify it what about just fabricating the cage part and buyer can either get a universal mount r send you dimension of there light then just weld tabs.
I like the universal mount myself as it would be limited to a specific light and can always change.something like this. How much would you want for one?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
What tires and what size are you running? And what clutch? The build looks great and you’ll love the ride on the long travel.

·
Registered
565 Posts
What is width and what is the suspension travel with the upgrades?? Looks great.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts