Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this under dash housing for my 2 gauges and otrattw switch's, for my Teryx-4 and I could not be happier! I'm not done yet waiting on the inline coolant T to get here but will get it installed soon. I just wanted to share with everyone.

Thanks again SCMO777!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
that looks awesome! i love my setup from them too! schannon is good peeps! can't drink more than a 10 year old though… :pint::pint::pint:

Reactions: Freeezen

·
Registered
116 Posts
Awesome man... I want to do the same thing. Make sure you post some pics of it mounted... Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
that looks awesome! i love my setup from them too! schannon is good peeps! can't drink more than a 10 year old though… :pint::pint::pint:
Oh yeah, Schannon is a definite light weight.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I was thinking exactly the same thing for my unit. Where are you mounting this? Above the center console? Does it fit there? Please post pics when complete. LOL whats a rock light :pepper1:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
whats a rock light :pepper1:
A light to help the rocks so they're not scared at night! :D

They're for us weirdo's that like to play in the rocks at night....that way we can see what the hell we are driving over! :icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Its not that I'm a lightweight, its just that someone has to be sober to drive you drunks around, Remember "FREEZEN" has a lifetime free pass we don't (lol):rofl2:. Gettin that time of the year, Hope to see you out on the trails. If any of you are interested in the dash pod give use a call, Pm myself (scmo777) or FUELUTV, we have hem in stock and ready to ship.

Trailblazer I'm glad that it worked out for you, looks like it turned out like you wanted it. If you need anything further don't hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks FUELUTV:icon_thumleft:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts