Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

Kawasaki financing deals?

8K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jaybo700R 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any upcoming finance deals through Kawasaki? I'm wanting to get a new LE, but I always like to take advantage of low or no interest rate financing, and pay it off before the interest comes due ... I know some of you here know dealers, perhaps they might know of upcoming deals?

..Jay

#2 ·
They have the 0 down, 0 payment, for 6 months deal going on. Thats what I did, I plan to have it paid off in the 6 months.

#3 ·
©2008 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Offer good on all new, not previously registered Kawasaki motorcycle, ATV, JET SKI® watercraft, MULE™ utility vehicle, or Recreation Utility Vehicle. Subject to credit approval. Offer ends 3/31/08. Restrictions may apply.

*On approved Kawasaki Good Times™ credit card purchases. 8.99% APR and low monthly payments for 24 months. $49 payment for purchases up to $5,000; $69 over $5,000 - $7,500; $99 over $7,500 - $10,000; $129 over $10,000 - $15,000; or $169 over $15,000 - $20,000. The monthly payment may increase due to any debt cancellation or late payment fees. Thereafter, if your Account remains current, 13.99% APR and regular Minimum Monthly Payments apply. Standard Rate 17.8% APR. For Accounts not current, the promotion is cancelled, and the Default Rate 21.8% APR and regular Minimum Monthly Payments apply. Minimum Finance Charge $2. Certain rules apply to the allocation of payments and Finance Charges on your promotional purchase if you make more than one purchase on your Kawasaki Good Times™ credit card. Call 1-888-367-4310 or review your cardholder agreement for information. See dealer for complete details.

Kawasaki ’s KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX80 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines of 90cc and above are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.