Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

Registered
Nope... RZR RS1 seater. Wheels have Polaris design.

Registered
I seen pics of new UTV!!!! It was on YouTube by RPM powersports. Leaked. Kawasaki KRX is the name embossed on seats. It looks like a RZR in front. Full doors. Fox shocks and appears to have long travel of course. Maxxis Carnivore tires look to be 30". Green beadlock wheels. Trail arm rear like RZR. Engine?? Dunno. CVT aluminum housed. T handle passenger grab bar. Looks like a cross between RZR and Artic cat/Textron Wildcat XX. Unless it was fake. Video now seems to be yanked as I cant find it.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I posted some pictures last night, which appear to be the new SxS. It looks just like the sketch drawing we saw awhile back. I agree, the front end does have a RZR look, but I think it looks good. A good bit of storage space in the rear. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
What are those odd shaped boxes on top of each side of the bed. Storage? Intakes?

Registered
Yes, probably intakes for cvt and such. I can already see its a little underwhelming. No 4pt 5pt harness? Retractable? ROPS cage isn't special, no intrusion brace? Rear taillights ugly. No factory bumpers or rocker guards skids etc? Seems pretty conservative. Maybe trying to keep $ down? I must say if this thing isn't supercharged, KECS live valve type suspension, 18"+ sus travel, it just isn't gonna sell for beans. I hop they are NOT bringing an out dated DUD to market.

Registered
Did I mention the seats have "TERYX KRX" on them?

Premium Member
Long travel suspension. Arched a-arms. 3 link rear suspension. Full doors. Large bed space, but no tail gate.
Engine unknown. 28 to 30" tall tires.

So what is the photographer trying to hide in the front pic at the axle? Looks like something has been blacked out?

Registered
Long travel suspension. Arched a-arms. 3 link rear suspension. Full doors. Large bed space, but no tail gate.
Engine unknown. 28 to 30" tall tires.

So what is the photographer trying to hide in the front pic at the axle? Looks like something has been blacked out?
Yes, looks like a failed attempt to hide the arched a-arms. Which would make you instantly look and see it clearly on the other side.

Registered
Its probably a label attached or something. No big deal. IF this machine is a Live valeve KECS suspension and supercharged for under $23k that would be awesome. Find out tomorrow.

Registered
underwhelming to say the least. initial impressions are just a teryx 800 engine with more CCs. didn't act like it even liked to spin the tires in the video. WHERES THE TURBO KAWASAKI!!!!!!!!

though it does look like a MUCH improved suspension over our teryx

Premium Member
Lets see the specs and the trial rides from the bloggers. When is the 4 seater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
999cc Parallel Twin engine (maximum legal allowed is 1000 cc)
Estimated at 112HP
Shock travel = 19" front, 21" rear
Fox Podium 2.5" shocks (24 way adjustable)
15" Beadlock wheels with 31" Maxxis Carnivore tires
Wheelbase = 99" (Teryx4 is 85.6)
Tack Width = 59"
Ground clearance 14"
Weight bias = 46/54
4 Link trailing arm suspension
10" Disk brakes on all four corners
Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, Adjustable seats
3 point seat belts standard, 6 point belts optional
MSRP = $20,499

1 - 20 of 70 Posts