Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
so am i reading it right that you can run 32's with just the arms or 32's with the arms and lift if so what can you run with just the arms alone?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that is redicous now if he would had sold you the kit and it not worked on a t2 you would be crying to and he probably wouldn't offer a refund after they had tried to be installed if you want one that bad tell him you'll be the giny pig and see if they will work if they don't have a t2 shop bike I'm sure he was suppose to just go out and buy one to see if they will fit on your bike him taking a week to try and find out if they would fit is not bad at least he was honest most places would had took your money and stuck you with the kit if it worked or not. And him sure he doesn't control the bank so the waiting time for the money to clear isn't his fault either sounds like someone needs there big girl panties because you are making yourself sound like a idiot because a company wouldn't sell you a part that wasn't designed for your machine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
First you must had under stood my bad English enough to get more butt hurt so it must not be that bad and second I do know that they are the same part number they are suppose to be the same machine with only 2 seat little different plastic and roll cage and just how many "professional mechanics" do you think calls company's like this per day about every other caller thinking they are Richard petty of the tool box. You want a set to make work have a buddy call and order them put them on go ride ease the butt hurt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts