Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
For 600 bucks I don't see how you can beat this.catvos will sell u the same thing with bracket lift foe 1800. Wish I'd had this option before building all mine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The point is they don't want to sell them for a T2 and cannot be bothered to return phone calls or pm..... does catvos come with ball joints and bushings? These parts being reused aren't going to be possible for everyone so thats a $500 cost itself. .....The poor service doesn't make the low price more attractive to everybody.
Catvos does not come witn ball joints or bushings. Your asking a lot for 4 a arms u can get for around $540 with forum discount and you expect $500 in parts. You press ball joints and bushings out and reuse if yours are wore out I don't think it's fair to expect super atv to supply them. And don't see how your out anything as credit card bills monthly and surely they'll credit it back within 30 days. What I was getting at is catvos charges $1800 for same thing you just get brackets to lift with it. So $1260 more and you get some brackets and I know a lot of people with that setup which is way overpriced.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got a front set on my 2014 work good but don't leave in sun.mine was at dealer for 2 weeks getting 4x4 acuater replaced sitting outside I always keep it garaged I now have sea foam green aarms buddy's rzr 1000 orange is almost white satv needs to step up the powder coating. I did call them about it replied quickly said they'd replace or repowdercoat or pay me to powder coat locally but after thinking about it and the trouble to press everything in and out and be down for couple weeks sea foam green is looking better. Gonna get some 20inch wheels if they ever get anymore maybe they can knock it off those.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts