Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you have 12" stock wheels 1" spacers are required. If you have 14" wheels you don't need spacers. It tells you on their website what you need when ordering the arms and gives you option to buy the spacers when you buy the arms.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks great man. I am doing my fronts this weekend. Did you go with the recommended 11mm of threads showing on the lowers? If not, what did you go with?

Thanks for your input.
On the front I did and it turned out fine but the rear I did like 16mm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I had to go with more on the rear as well.
No problem. The front was more difficult than the rear. You don't have to take the axel nut loose as it says in the directions. I was able to just take a punch and hammer and tap next to the ball joints to get them to pop out of the hub. Now as far as pressing the ball joints out of the a arms... have fun... I messed one up pressing it out and had to order a new ball joint. Those suckers are in there like swim wear! I was very happy I put these a arms on because I got to see how bad the stock setup was. I just bought mine new at the end of May and there was sand and dirt packed in the a arm bushings with zero signs of grease. With these new ones I can keep them greased and they should last a long time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The stance looks a little wider than stock, or is it just an optical illusion?
Mine is wider because I have two inch spacers. I guess when adding this kit you will end up being wider since it requires a 1 inch spacer minimum if you run factory wheels. I prefer the wider stance myself. Loving mine, haven't had any issues at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts