Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
There is a idea SATV. Offer a optional cv guard kit . I would pay a few bucks more for a cv guard vs not having a guard. Where I ride cv guards are a lifesaver.

Reactions: wfolsom

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Green Auto part

GP Bushings in and greased in the 4 front SATV a-arms. These really look like some quality units. Installation begins tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Sweet.

Reactions: dashal02

·
teryx4ak
268 Posts
Dash Can we get a full review on these, I'm sure you are planning on it. I'm torn between this set up and the 5" thats on it's way.

My next question, do we get any better pricing from GP throough the forum or is it going to cost me 300.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Ive ordered thought garage products twice. No discount either time. But he does have great customer service , fast shipping , and a quality product. Ive emailed at like 11:30pm on a Saturday night expecting a reply on Monday . John at garage products emailed me within 5 minutes with price and everything.

Reactions: Magellan

·
Super Moderator
1,695 Posts
His product and especially service are worth every penny! You just don't find service like that anymore. If they don't fit, he will want you to ship him the arms so he can get exact measurements. He has had bad experiences with aftermarket arms not being true to spec. But he will make it right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
For those of us with a HL 2 inch lift it is not compatible with these new arms.

I would buy the SATV lift and put that on but I have a dual setup for my exhaust. Is there any workaround to make the SATV rear lift hardware fit with the dual Muzzy's?

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Dash Can we get a full review on these, I'm sure you are planning on it. I'm torn between this set up and the 5" thats on it's way.

My next question, do we get any better pricing from GP throough the forum or is it going to cost me 300.

I was only able to get the rears on without any test rides yet. I had to put a fence up at the mother-in-laws. Hopefully by the end of the weekend. Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car

Reactions: UPRjoe and Magellan

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
I'd need A-arm guards like my FUTV guards before buying these. Hopefully, they'll make them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
so am i reading it right that you can run 32's with just the arms or 32's with the arms and lift if so what can you run with just the arms alone?

·
Super Moderator
1,695 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Do you have before and after pics from the side to show the offset? Good to see the comparison in that one pic with one side done and one still stock.

I was only able to get the rears on without any test rides yet. I had to put a fence up at the mother-in-laws. Hopefully by the end of the weekend. View attachment 22615 View attachment 22616

·
Registered
22 Posts
Everybody at my shop is Very Excited to see and install these A-Arms!! We have order a BUNCH!!! Thanks for finally getting something for us Teryx Guys!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is this from personal experience? What is causing them not to work with the HL 2" lift?

Thanks!
The entire design is the problem. Search on the Teryx Facebook page and you will find the post with photos. It comes down to the HL brackets not being able to go over the SATV shock mounts on the arms. It does however work with their lift.

·
Registered
132 Posts
For 600 bucks I don't see how you can beat this.catvos will sell u the same thing with bracket lift foe 1800. Wish I'd had this option before building all mine.

·
Administrator
4,309 Posts
One week is not unheard of for electronic refunds.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that is redicous now if he would had sold you the kit and it not worked on a t2 you would be crying to and he probably wouldn't offer a refund after they had tried to be installed if you want one that bad tell him you'll be the giny pig and see if they will work if they don't have a t2 shop bike I'm sure he was suppose to just go out and buy one to see if they will fit on your bike him taking a week to try and find out if they would fit is not bad at least he was honest most places would had took your money and stuck you with the kit if it worked or not. And him sure he doesn't control the bank so the waiting time for the money to clear isn't his fault either sounds like someone needs there big girl panties because you are making yourself sound like a idiot because a company wouldn't sell you a part that wasn't designed for your machine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
First learn to form complete sentences when you speak. Second should they know what works? Should they respond to questions on there product? Should they return phone calls? Plus I told them on this forum send them to me and I being a professional mechanic I could make them work. Maybe u should know something about these machines before you speak . Kawasaki part numbers are the same for both units in 14. Please act like an adult.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 87 Posts