Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
First you must had under stood my bad English enough to get more butt hurt so it must not be that bad and second I do know that they are the same part number they are suppose to be the same machine with only 2 seat little different plastic and roll cage and just how many "professional mechanics" do you think calls company's like this per day about every other caller thinking they are Richard petty of the tool box. You want a set to make work have a buddy call and order them put them on go ride ease the butt hurt.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Isn't a t4 and t2 the same chassis? Figure that might mean the a arms would fit. And a week waiting on a electronic refund is pretty normal. Ive always had great service from superatv. Maybe sometimes its the customer not the business. Things take time. Patents young grasshopper.

Reactions: wfolsom

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes the t2 t4 are the same in 14 plus. Shouldn't the company know that? Super atv told me they won't work and refunded my money without giving me a choice. I will keep my piss away money for something else.

BTW Richard Petty was a driver not a mechanic, without professional mechanics he would just be another guy sitting in the waiting room at the dealership waiting for someone to maintain their car.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ordered 1 and 1/2 inch wheel spacers from Superatv. When I searched their website for spacers fo a 2014 Kaweasaki teryx these came as workable. I ordered them along with theier lift kit. I looked at the spacers knew they would not work. I was able to contact them immedatley. They had me a email within ten minutes with return labels. It was 10 dollars more for the 2" spacers they called to see how I wanted to pay the difference. I had the new spacers 3 days later. They were very professional and did the right thing. I cannot complain about their customer service.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Ive ordered thought garage products twice. No discount either time. But he does have great customer service , fast shipping , and a quality product. Ive emailed at like 11:30pm on a Saturday night expecting a reply on Monday . John at garage products emailed me within 5 minutes with price and everything.
Same experience here. Never dealt with a better outfit than GP. I have ordered from them 3 times. 2 sets Floor protectors and two full bushing sets.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Only kits avalible now are the green ones. No black no silver.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The point is they don't want to sell them for a T2 and cannot be bothered to return phone calls or pm..... does catvos come with ball joints and bushings? These parts being reused aren't going to be possible for everyone so thats a $500 cost itself. .....The poor service doesn't make the low price more attractive to everybody.
Catvos does not come witn ball joints or bushings. Your asking a lot for 4 a arms u can get for around $540 with forum discount and you expect $500 in parts. You press ball joints and bushings out and reuse if yours are wore out I don't think it's fair to expect super atv to supply them. And don't see how your out anything as credit card bills monthly and surely they'll credit it back within 30 days. What I was getting at is catvos charges $1800 for same thing you just get brackets to lift with it. So $1260 more and you get some brackets and I know a lot of people with that setup which is way overpriced.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Even if you keep the stock A-Arms, the GP bushing full set is a must. It will transform your ride even a stock ride. WAY better than the Kawasaki setup. So subtract 250 from any complaints you have about A-Arms from the get go. Completely separate issue altogether.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Do you have before and after pics from the side to show the offset? Good to see the comparison in that one pic with one side done and one still stock.

The best I can do is post the offset comparison between the super ATV rear upper versus the Green Vehicle Auto part
rear lower stock a-arm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Looks like the new A-arms are built pretty strong from what I can see in pic.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you have 12" stock wheels 1" spacers are required. If you have 14" wheels you don't need spacers. It tells you on their website what you need when ordering the arms and gives you option to buy the spacers when you buy the arms.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Can't wait to try these bad boys out...
Looks great man. I am doing my fronts this weekend. Did you go with the recommended 11mm of threads showing on the lowers? If not, what did you go with?

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I had to go with more on the rear as well.
No problem. The front was more difficult than the rear. You don't have to take the axel nut loose as it says in the directions. I was able to just take a punch and hammer and tap next to the ball joints to get them to pop out of the hub. Now as far as pressing the ball joints out of the a arms... have fun... I messed one up pressing it out and had to order a new ball joint. Those suckers are in there like swim wear! I was very happy I put these a arms on because I got to see how bad the stock setup was. I just bought mine new at the end of May and there was sand and dirt packed in the a arm bushings with zero signs of grease. With these new ones I can keep them greased and they should last a long time.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts