Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am looking to pull the trigger on a set of 27 Kenda Bear claws Htrs and was wanting to hear from those of you that have a t4 with these installed or at least ride with with someone that does. I would rather get the blackwaters but I have a chance to get a set of these for $410 shipped! which is about 200 less than the blackwaters. I know the load rating per tire is right a 500 lb, but the junk bighorns were less than that. I figured they are 8 ply so why not? WHat do some of yall think.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How is the side wall thickness? I am worried about the load ratings since my t4 weighs so much.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have 27x11s all four corners on my T4 run 10psi. in mine. I haven't had any side wall problems with them and I ride a good bit of rocks.
Thank you. Are you running beadlocks? I hate going away from a high load rating. Currently rating mud lites xtrs with a 1000 lb load rating. I just don't want to buy these htrs and blow sidewalls like I did with the big horns.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I just drive my whole family around in this thing I just try to get as much data compiled before I make a decision. Now I have to decide with the extra money I have to go ahead and buy these or buy my beadlocks first as I can only buy one of the other right now. Damn I hate making decisions. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts