Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Anyone have a true measurement on the 27's or a picture of one beside a factory 26" bughorn?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
My 27's are 26 7/8 with 8psi in them. And thats with a year of riding on them.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Thanks! I just put on a 2" lift and spacers. Trying to decide if I want 27's or 28's. Down side to 28's is I'll have to go with a 14" wheel to open up my options.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Don't let Foxy fool you, he just watches the rest of us have fun, and never abuses his tires, lol.....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Just kidding, he has had great luck with those, I may even consider them after my Roctanes wear out.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
You cant beat them for the price.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Anybody measured a set of these in a 28" yet? I don't want to be much taller than factory, but definitely don't want to be smaller.

Or does anyone have a picture of the 27's next to a factory tire?

·
Registered
12 Posts
WVYankee2 Very nice rig!
So with 28/914 and no lift kit you do not have any rubbing issues? I was thinking of a HL kit but do not want to hack up my frame! ��
New at this what is the nub I see so much about?

·
Registered
528 Posts
WVYankee2 Very nice rig!
So with 28/914 and no lift kit you do not have any rubbing issues? I was thinking of a HL kit but do not want to hack up my frame! ��
New at this what is the nub I see so much about?
You don't have to notch the frame for the highlifter. Not sure why they put it in the directions, but it isn't necessary.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am seriously considering these and am thinking about 28/9/14 all the way around but I have heard they measure true to there height but what about width? I will be using a 7" wide wheel just curious how wide they measure.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I have 28x10x14's all around, perfect size IMO...... The 9's would be pretty dinky looking I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you have there bear claw htr's? I thought they only came in 9 or 11 in wide. If its a 11" does it measure 11" I thought that may be to wide for the font?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I haven't measured them width wise, but no they don't look too wide. They look just right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 39 of 39 Posts