Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mar 2021 TOTM Winner
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally the center console modifications and accessories are installed. Magellan TRX-7 GPS with custom mount and Rugged radio and intercom. I selected an electronic six gang control panel instead of individual switches. The benefit is the relays are preassembled in a weather resistant box. This option reduced the time to install as the KRX has a positive and negative terminal for accessories behind the center console. Also used a momentary switch for a left and right turn signal. Accessories which were added:
  • Roof light bar
  • Front lower amber light bar
  • Interior light
  • Rear light
  • Flashing chase lights
  • Whips

64 Posts
Wow! That is sweet! Can you post some more pics, zoomed out a bit so we can see more of your interior? Also just more pics of your KRX :p

·
Administrator
Christ is King
4,235 Posts
Nice, would like to see more pics as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally the center console modifications and accessories are installed. Magellan TRX-7 GPS with custom mount and Rugged radio and intercom. I selected an electronic six gang control panel instead of individual switches. The benefit is the relays are preassembled in a weather resistant box. This option reduced the time to install as the KRX has a positive and negative terminal for accessories behind the center console. Also used a momentary switch for a left and right turn signal. Accessories which were added:
  • Roof light bar
  • Front lower amber light bar
  • Interior light
  • Rear light
  • Flashing chase lights
  • Whips View attachment 63307
What is the size of your roof light bar and brand part number?

·
Mar 2021 TOTM Winner
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4WDKing is the brand and the light bar is 42”. I believe they offer single and double row options. The mounting brackets are from EMP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts