Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone found a spare for the KRX at all
Yesterday I was on the phone with Rocky Mnt. Again And then I called customer service at Kawasaki
Both are waiting for a parts list coming soon
Rocky Mnt can get wheels but only with spline style lug nuts then 2 choices of tires only 32" no 31"

Kawasaki has a few in stock separately rim $359.00 , beadlock ring $94.90 , 16 per wheel beadlock bolts $1.45 center cap $24.00 and no tire in stock at $300.00
Wow
I've searched utv tire sites on internet with no luck may have to wait until maybe March for Kawasaki to offer a complete tire & wheel at who knows what price
There's got to be another option

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any KRX take offs need one tire & wheel green beadlock
Any advise appreciated for a jack that goes that high

Reactions: SuperATV

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back in the saddle got hooked up with the 31" tire & 15x7" beadlock for a spare only one I could find so.. it's the best one there is right... 31"x10x15 ain't easy to find
Kanati Terra Master B side out on a Tusk Wasatch black/machined
It was a priority not to be walking out from the middle of nowhere in the snow
We still have 2nd 3rd so on so forth needs
We have spline lugs & wrench a bottle jack (not a bottle of Jack) but 2x4 & 4x4 blocks and still need a spare belt For now Then just ratchet strapping it on top of the tool box again sorta Jed Clampet not too much

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
you mind to disclose the cost of that option?
Yep I'd have to get receipt Rocky mnt Atv I believe right around $330.00 tusk Wasatch beadlock 134.00 , kanati Tera Master 179.00 ? Spline lug nuts .99 & lug nut key 4.99
New youtube vid today from Ruthlessmotersports Kawasaki just announced the tire kit as one part # a available mid March $418.00
https://youtu.be/IMy5QEc5cBc
Also ksl.com classified set of take offs silver bead ring $1250.00 only he wouldn't part with only one good luck I know how hard it is to find so far

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it may be tougher to find a tall enough jack than a spare tire and wheel.
What kind of tires ya got there

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are the extra Tusk Warthogs I had for my General. Trying to get rid of them now since 14" don't fit anything I own anymore.
I see ya there bran new
I have a spare set of used tires off our old 2014 le t4 Teryx 4 oem wheels tires are worn also a bran new drive belt for the new recall clutch & new spark plugs I don't need anymore

1 - 9 of 9 Posts