Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Current Team Green Rider Larry Roeseler and DragonFire Racing will finish out select CORR races this year, and look forward to campaigning a complete season in 2009.
We are excited to put such a recognized and talented driver behind the wheel of our Race Car. We will start testing the vehicle at the end of next week, and look forward to making the next round of CORR in Chula Vista.
We could have not found a better individual to put behind the wheel. Larry’s personality in the pits, respect from his competitors, vehicle and product development, will continue to elevate this sport and the products we bring to market.
A full press release will be issued next week. I have attached additional image of the car during construction.
DragonFire Racing

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
WOW! That's a big name climbing into the UTV series...Congats!:clap: How'd you pull him away from the land shark????

·
Registered
101 Posts
He's racing a UTV? Will he be racing other classes in CORR also? WOW, he is an amazing offroad racer. Congratulations, you couldn't get any better advertising than that. He could take UTV's to a new level. I know it would never happen, but I'd like to see what Larry Roeseler could do with a Factory Kawasaki / Dragon fire Teryx baja program. If he started with all the UTV's at the back of the pack in baja, I wonder how many classes he could pass with a 120 horsepower, 15 inch travel Teryx. It would shock people to see what a utv is capable of, with a baja legend like him driving. Just like the VW touregs in the 500, or what Rob MacCachren can do in a 1600 car. I bet he would pass 100 to 150 cars in the 500. That would sell alot of products for Kawasaki and Dragonfire, I'm sure Corr will too. Nice race car by the way.

·
Registered
39 Posts
WOW....... that looks really good. Are you guys doing all the fabrication in house? Kind of has a Revenge Racing style to it.
I heard a rumer that the Baldwins were disolving the CORR series all together next year? Does anyone no if there is any truth to that?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
WOW....... that looks really good. Are you guys doing all the fabrication in house? Kind of has a Revenge Racing style to it.
I heard a rumer that the Baldwins were disolving the CORR series all together next year? Does anyone no if there is any truth to that?
Extremely unlikely. CORR isn't going away anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are exploring many options with LR, and Team Green. We will keep the forum posted will all news. Thanks for the excitement.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks good,
How much travel does it cycle? Do you limit the travel for better handling for CORR? Will you offer a desert / BITD / SCORE legal version also? Maybe with more travel? How about that 4 seat play / race version?

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
24 inch shocks, they have 17 inches of travel
It will be CORR, BITD and SCORE Legal. We will have a 2 seat version that is 8 inches wider and 6 inches longer in the cab (not CORR legal). Everything else on the car will be the same.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts