216 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Just back from the hills.

Attachments

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,435 Posts
Just back from the hills.
Sure like that picture with the glacier lake & majestic Mnt Peaks I'd like to save that one if it would be ok

Reactions: Lawdog

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sure like that picture with the glacier lake & majestic Mnt Peaks I'd like to save that one if it would be ok
Of course bud! Honored that you like it! That one looks like it posted Hi-res. Enjoy. If you like classic grayscale or anything, let me know and I can send it to you.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Lawdog in your first 3 pic's of Mod's did you have the 2'' spacers on in those pics yet? I just pictured it being wider. Your teryx4 is bad ass by the way and my wife wanted one in green so we went Monday and picked it up. Thanks

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey Lawdog in your first 3 pic's of Mod's did you have the 2'' spacers on in those pics yet? I just pictured it being wider. Your teryx4 is bad ass by the way and my wife wanted one in green so we went Monday and picked it up. Thanks
Thanks bud! Congrats! Enjoy!

Yes, as of post #2 in this thread, the spacers are on. She's plenty wide... throws a ton of mud in the cab if you're not careful.

I loved the 2020 edition green too... it is a gorgeous machine. I really liked the black hood against the contrast of the fenders. Just sweet.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Almost a hard spot... it was tricky going the other way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Right? They rarely do. Tough to capture steepness...

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hey guys. Been away a while, dang busy. Finally got around to putting up some thoughts on the The COM S4S. Short version: we love it. Full review thread here.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Nice day ride in the Little Belts. This is a steep little pull with some nice camber to it. Screen cap from a video. Great day. I did some adjustments to the Bandits. Finally put in about 2.75" of preload on them and got some ground clearance back after a few hundred miles of rides broke in the springs a bit. Set the compression to its softest setting and that has most of the plush ride feeling back, even with the added GC. It's a pretty good balance.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,252 Posts
Look like fun LawDog. I was just out weekend before last and I'm already chomping at the bit to get back out there! Waiting on new brake pads before I go though. When you ride them mountains, brakes are important!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
All, on Veteran's Day, we salute all who serve and have served. God bless you.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Thanks! Yours looks squared away too!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

Merry Christmas everyone! I like this shot beside the Boulder River in Montana.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Reactions: SuperATV
41 - 60 of 65 Posts