·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Price and
:worthless:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thread says $9500 OBO. My buddy just bought an 09 LE Blue with 200 miles for $7800. The cage was a little rough and the front bumper was messed up but the rest of the machine looked good. Looked like it has been rolled over.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have no clue how to insert a photo... I tried and it shows up when I look at it ...
I'll try again:

The teryx has hardly any damage as far as "Cosmetic". The cage/seats are perfect condition. The underbody has a small dent in, needs a new winch cable (they aren't much), and a scratch on the side of the shell (small). Other than that it looks brand new.

9500$ or best offer

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Thread says $9500 OBO. My buddy just bought an 09 LE Blue with 200 miles for $7800. The cage was a little rough and the front bumper was messed up but the rest of the machine looked good. Looked like it has been rolled over.
Sooo..... whats your point??

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just sent you a PM. I have a 08 that looks just like the Blue LE. New Plastics,tires wheels, wind shield, roof, shocks. I'm in AZ.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.