Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:FIREdevil: anyone see any LEs dealer round here act like they dont have a clue, its driving me nuts. :cussing: i want to see one

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got off phone a hour ago with dealer & he said they aint makeing them yet, (camo ) i think he's full of it cuz i here on this site some are gitn them or on way!! i'd at least like to see a green or red one! just to make sure its exactly what i want, and im sure it is after riding standard mod. he did say you guys west of here get stuff a couple of weeks before we do, but come on kawi.- you put it out give it to us!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I know where a camo LE is right now in a crate but its too far of a drive for me,they are on the way.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The shop near me has 2 LE's sitting on the floor and I was told 2 more LE's and base models due in next week. So they are out there , it seems some dealers have more than others... The same shop has 15+ Rhinos in stock as well..

·
R Rees
13 Posts
got off phone a hour ago with dealer & he said they aint makeing them yet, (camo ) i think he's full of it cuz i here on this site some are gitn them or on way!! i'd at least like to see a green or red one! just to make sure its exactly what i want, and im sure it is after riding standard mod. he did say you guys west of here get stuff a couple of weeks before we do, but come on kawi.- you put it out give it to us!!!
I picked up my camo LE on the 14th. My dealer in Ogden, UT has had 3-4 standard models and 3 LE's. All of the LE's were presold and they arent having any trouble selling the standards.

So far all I have is snow and roads to play in and on but this is a good and fun machine. For snow the front end locker is the deal.

Best,
R Rees

·
Registered
813 Posts
Randy post some pics for us..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey rutcutter I am in St. Louis and want the camo either LE or standard. Since we live kinda in the same region can you give me idea of a decent price for both. Anyone is free to answer, Thanks sorry if this is in the wrong area.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im getting my camo LE for 10,200 OTD with title in hand.. Hope that helps. Have you seen any LE's?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealers here in Dallas have lot's of Le's and a few NRA's....
Plano Kawasaki has the NRA

·
Registered
813 Posts
He already sold that NRA this morning....

·
Teryx Dealer - Madera, Ca
30 Posts
I havent received any Le's but have 2 standards in stock. We are prommissed our le's in Feb but time is running out. That is typical of Kawi, we were told we would have the first teryx in early Dec and didnt receive until late Jan. I think most of my customers will end up buying a standard and moding it. $800 more for a le isnt worth it to me. The only option it has that is cool is the digital cluster, but not for $800. Get a good trail gps and call it good. I do have to say, Kawi really did come with a good product.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think the cluster will be closer to the 200.00 range.The wiring harness on the standard model all ready has the plug in for it.It was designed for the cluster to be sold as a plug and play accessory kind of like the speedometer is for the 360.Yamaha sells the cluster to upgrade from the lights for the rhino 450 for right about 200.00.I really don't think kawasaki would be dumb enough to try and charge 600.00 for theirs.

I think the part number that has been floating around some of the forums for around 200.00 is correct even though some people say it is not.

·
Teryx Dealer - Madera, Ca
30 Posts
enjkuck I am in St. Louis do you have an idea of what I should pay for the Standard Camo?

MSRP for a standard teryx with camo is $10249 and dealers ususally will add another $100 to $200 for setup or prep. There isnt much profit in a teryx, only about 10%. Any dealer who wants to stay in business will charge msrp and try to sell accessories. Give it time and you will see some trying to dump excess inventory.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts