Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
273 Posts
SuperATV, how much are a full set of arms for a Teryx 2/4? Do the come in sets? Or do you have to purchase front/rear separately?
They have been in my cart for about 6 months, but I haven't pulled the trigger, lol. They are sold in pairs, front and back. They run about $850 for a full set (front and rear) without ball joints and around $1400 with ball joints installed...
SATV A-Arms

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,436 Posts
Here is the link to the SuperATV website. You have to order the front and back separately.
Home Page - SuperATV
No, no, no. I want a complete kit so I know I've got everything I need to make the upgrade. None of that "Order these, and order these, and if you get these, your going to also need these... but wait, that parts on backorder" crap. Why would anyone just order fronts or rears and then still need to order bushings or adapters???

Hey SuperATV, can you give one part number that includes everything? (With a discount code? LOL)

·
Registered
72 Posts
No, no, no. I want a complete kit so I know I've got everything I need to make the upgrade. None of that "Order these, and order these, and if you get these, your going to also need these... but wait, that parts on backorder" crap. Why would anyone just order fronts or rears and then still need to order bushings or adapters???

Hey SuperATV, can you give one part number that includes everything? (With a discount code? LOL)

upgrade to the krx. Probably cheaper in the long run actually.

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
273 Posts

lol, it can't get too much easier, it's like four clicks of the mouse... pick your color and put the front ones in the cart, then do the same with the back ones and checkout. If you want it that easy I'm guessing you'll want the ball joints installed by SATV so choose that, but they give you the option of doing your own ball joints because some people want to reuse the stock ones to save money.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
936 Posts
SuperATV, how much are a full set of arms for a Teryx 2/4? Do the come in sets? Or do you have to purchase front/rear separately?
Front and rear would be separate.
Fronts would be $415 without ball joints or $735 with the HD 3440 chromoly ball joints pressed in already.
Rears are $415.
Plus, you'd get your forum member discount if you let me know before ordering. Both have a lifetime warranty.

I don't really have one part number to include all, but that would be pretty convenient. Lol!

·
Vendor
936 Posts
They have been in my cart for about 6 months, but I haven't pulled the trigger, lol. They are sold in pairs, front and back. They run about $850 for a full set (front and rear) without ball joints and around $1400 with ball joints installed...
SATV A-Arms
If you have everything sitting in the cart under your login account, you should check in once in a while and just go to the cart. We have new website software, and if you leave stuff in the shopping cart under your account, it can sometimes shoot you a random discount code that is sometimes bigger than the regular forum code! 😉

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

There is no "complete kit" on the website......have you actually gone to the SuperATV website and looked at it? It's a pretty simple process as said above.
1. go the front a-arms page, select if you want pre-installed balljoints or not, and add to cart
2. go to the rear a-arms page, and add to cart
3. If you want new bushings, go the the bushings kit, and add to cart

The other option would be to call SuperATV and talk to a person. I'm sure they could walk you through the ordering process.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,436 Posts
1) Order Arms separately
2) Order arms with ball joints
3) Order arms and ball joints and bushings
4) Get a KRX instead?

Arms with ball joints and bushings = $1347 with tax and shipping (before discount)
KRX stock = $19,000 plus (No discount)

Now I just need to find that Forum discount.

·
Registered
2019 Teryx4 LE
83 Posts
I have the SuperATV high clearance a arms front and rear, SuperATV lift kit, 2 inch spacers and have played with the shocks to adjust the ride height. I’m sitting right around 15 inches of clearance with stock tires. Going to upgrade to at least 30s in the near future. I couldn’t be happier with how it rides and I don’t sweat going over certain rocks now. Only providing a picture of the back because the front is F’D if you saw my previous post about my accident.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
There is no "complete kit" on the website......have you actually gone to the SuperATV website and looked at it? It's a pretty simple process as said above.
1. go the front a-arms page, select if you want pre-installed balljoints or not, and add to cart
2. go to the rear a-arms page, and add to cart
3. If you want new bushings, go the the bushings kit, and add to cart

The other option would be to call SuperATV and talk to a person. I'm sure they could walk you through the ordering process.
Get the bushings. I just put the rears and re used the old bushings that were still
Good. It was a lot of work and I have the tools and a press. Would get the bushings next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Teryx4 LE
83 Posts
Get the bushings. I just put the rears and re used the old bushings that were still
Good. It was a lot of work and I have the tools and a press. Would get the bushings next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point. I got the bushings as well. I bought the a arms with the ball joint in them to save me the time and hassle.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts