Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells lift kits for the Teryx ? I dont want to make my Teryx any wider, I just want to lift it 2 or 3 inches. So who sells 2 or 3 inch lifts ?

Lance

·
Registered
323 Posts
i would think Highlifter will have one out soon, but for now it's only XPATV to my knowledge. i've installed both on other rides and the XPATV seems to be the better of the two anyway.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive found the XPATV lift 2 different places and one says 2 inch and the other says 2.5 inch. Both are very close to the same price, so guess I will order the one from XPATV themselves, instead of from a middle man.

Thanks for the info guys !!

Lance

·
Registered
101 Posts
I know this question has been asked somewhere before but, is there any issues adding the 2'' lift and staying with all stock suspension and axles? I'm thinking about going with the 2'' lift, 27"-28" tires and adjusting the stock shocks all the way stiff. Any comments or suggestions would be great.

Oh, I'll be mostly trial, woods and a little extreme off roading.

Thanks,

-BAJAXPIMPN

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dont worry about a thing. I got an extreme 2" lift with 29.5 in. turkey foot tires, i mean swamp lites. I beat the cock off of that machine with stock everything except for cdi, and its still no problems. its easy to install also.
Oh ya i get the tires bound up in the rocks too.wheelin , riding, or flying, no worrys here. id do it again too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts