Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.5" extreme lift and 29.5" Outlaws.
What do ya'll think ?
The only problem I have so far is the rear tires rub the shocks due to the design of the lift kit. It moves the shocks out so the lugs on the Outlaws hit them. I will just grind a small amount off the lugs and it should be fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks tuff man,get some action shots of it...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate to make it any wider than it is, 90% of the riding I do is in trees. I will only have to remove about 1/4 inch from the on the corner of every other lug.

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I would think they would fit ok without the lift. I ride in the east Texas area where its all mudd. I lifted it because the only time I ever get stuck is because of a high center.
I took a tire grinder and just reshaped the inside lugs buy about 3/8 of an inch and everything clears good now.
Thanks for the comments guys !!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clearance

I now have 15" in the rear and 16" in the front. Or as some folks like to measure it, a 5 gallon bucket barely fits under the rear and fits under the front with an inch clearance.

I chose Outlaws because I found a set for a very good price. No other reason.

Lance

·
Registered
813 Posts
Lets see some action shots,your killing me.. :drive1:

·
Gumbo
85 Posts
Where at in east Texas do you ride I live in lake Charles la and I'm alway looking for good public riding spots that allow ruvs. I am a mud lover myself

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rabbit Creek in Kilgore, River Run in J-ville, Mud Creek in J-Ville, Rural Shade in Kerens, Pool Ranch in Athens.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i wish i was up in your neck of the woods!! down in houston, we don't have too many places that are close by.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i'd be quick to order a clutch kit asap, we run the epi and havn't had a problem running 29.5 swamplites

·
Registered
60 Posts
looks like mine i put 10 wide on 4 corner no rub ...outlaws dammm good tire sb tires just to big and u got run 14 rims not all that good in mud!!and what ive seen the sb need a good bottom to pull real good laws work great in pure soup and water just mt 2 cents

1 - 20 of 32 Posts