Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going this week to Little Sahara Snake Hunt, were headed out thursday, cant wait to try out the new 40' gooseneck pulling 3 rzr's a rhino and teryx, and 5 atvs.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool ill let you know how the ole teryx does out there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stockers, i almost bought paddles but im taking 3 bikes and 3 sets of paddles gets expensive.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
04 banshee and an 07 kfx700

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that bike looked sweet man, im sure you hated to get rid of it. ICE CUBE?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
it was like selling a child,lol! it wasnt an ice cube,but 56 hp at 265lbs,it got er done!

·
KFXokie
195 Posts
Snake Hunt

I think I will make it up there on Sunday. Can't wait to get it in the dunes. Drove by on my way back from Woodward on Tuesday and the campsites where full of tents already. They just put in a lot more campsites behind the performance shop where they do the dyno testing. Weather looks to be pretty good, just a little windy. :wind1:I have a camo LE, hope to see you there!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It did awesome, i never would have guessed they would be so much fun in the dunes, we only rode our banshee's to drag race, rest of the time we were wide open on the SXS's, i was actually about dead even with my buddys rzr's, whoever left first won, we could run about 50mph on the flats. suspension was so smooth i rode for 3 days straight and wasnt sore at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts