Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My trailer was stolen from my house in Mesa this morning, we had a car parked in front of it and when my son left for work it was taken in a 20 minute period before I came home from work and nothing was in front of it. Just in case anyone happens across a white tandem axle 16 foot dovetail trailer, it has new wood that is in three sections runing length wise down the trailer. The driver side fender is damaged in the rear but is painted over, it has brand new lights and 9 u bend tie downs welded to the trailer (one on the front). It also has the ugliest grey hubcaps ever put on a vehicle. If you see it call my cell @ 602-809-8860.......Thanks..............Ty Perkins

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man that is a bumber I hope it has't already made it to mexico . a friend had a trailer stolen once and the caught them on there way to mexico with a car on it .

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man that sucks,nothing worse than a thief in my book,ask me and i'll do what I can to help take it from me and i'll ---- ya if I find you..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry again but I had another thought. While this site is starting to have more people on it have you thought about posting it on other sites. I was thinking about riding arizona for one. They get lots of traffic might help. Just a thought.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't just finsihed redecking and modifing everything but the paint and wheels. I do agree with Rutcutter, I'm glad that I didn't catch them because something bad would have happened, and with my luck it would have been to me. I would think that most of these guys come better equiped for self defense than I would be coming home from work. I wil post on the other sites.... thanks ..................Ty

I don't have any full pictures of the trailer. just my Teryx sitting on it with very little showing.

·
R Rees
13 Posts
Lock It

This is a little late for you Perks but I use a "deep throat" padlock for the latch pin on my trailer. Not only makes it a little harder to steal but it makes me feel better when I'm towing the trailer.

Hope you find it.

R Rees

1 - 8 of 8 Posts