Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a build, that we just completed 2 exactly the same in the past week and a 1/2
4 seat cage, built in grab handle, our new 3 way wink mirror passenger friendly and with ice chest rack to fit a long JP Cooler (Very nice ice chest)
+6 Long Travel
PRP seats w/ 3 belts in rear
Dj Saety Safety 3x2 seat belts
front bumper
roof
12 in MSA Tork rims on stock teryx tires
Full Doors
removable steps

View attachment 415

View attachment 416

View attachment 417

View attachment 418

View attachment 419

View attachment 420

View attachment 421

View attachment 422

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks good

Looks great Kevin,, Nice work as always.. But it looks like you for got to remove one of your fabricators from the co-pilot seat... Unless that's the new optional sippy cup holder..:baby:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey bud that sippy cup holder is costs about a zillion dollars in upgrades!!!
plus she's the mastermind behind all custom creations madness!!! ha ha ha!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Another awesome T-REX Kevin!! I love the seats and the 3 sets of belts in the rear seat, thats what Im going to need for the little ones!

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Is there a projected price on this yet? When will your stuff be available. Sorry if I missed the obvious. Got the go ahead form my wife, working on the right deal for a new Teryx.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Removable doors??

Those doors are perfect. I think you would sell alot of them if you could make those exact doors that bolt on to the stock roll cage mounts on the top and tie into the door sill on the bottom maybe with a cutout for a foot step in the side like trophy trucks. That way anyone could add them to their existing cages and if they ever wanted to, they could take them off.Is that a possibility? I really wish I waited for your cage, thats nice.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Those doors are perfect. I think you would sell alot of them if you could make those exact doors that bolt on to the stock roll cage mounts on the top and tie into the door sill on the bottom maybe with a cutout for a foot step in the side like trophy trucks. That way anyone could add them to their existing cages and if they ever wanted to, they could take them off.Is that a possibility? I really wish I waited for your cage, thats nice.
What sumo said +1. It would be very excellent. :huepfenicon111:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I guess I won't be setting up my teryx like that on my shitty teacher salary!!! That was amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing. You da' man.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Do you have a picture of someone over 5'9" tall in the back seat. I'd like to see how the clearance is vs the top bar at the back. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts