Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

lookin to buy

822 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  That.1.Guy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That cage is definitely not stock. Someone cut the old cage off below the mounts and rotated them 90 degrees so it'd be a pita if you wanted to put a stock cage back on or even an aftermarket one. The stock cage bolts run side to side, the ones on that one are front to back. There is no bar going side to side behind the front seats like on a stock cage either. Who knows if a standard window would fit?
It does have a bunch of aftermarket parts like you mentioned. Walker evan shocks,prp seats, superatv arched control arms(is that the long travel kit that you can't get replacement axles for anymore?),winch, superatv winch mount?, fender extensions/flares.
Does the picture of the backside of the rh rear wheel where the axle goes into the spindle look off or is it just me? Almost looks like the wheel bearing is cockeyed in the spindle.
Hope you don't mind me posting the ad link, the pics you posted are impossible to see anything. 2018 Kawasaki TERYX4 KRT800 For Sale in Albany, OR - ATV Trader

#6 ·
I just got my 2018 1 month ago 100 miles on it, everything pretty good on 18 model!! 2wd to 4 acts up time to time....that cage tho....y????? I see issues with that all day not only window but appears higher then stock, no braces make it weaker. There weak from factory as is!!! Do ur fuel breather mod if not done and all boxs and ride it like u stole it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.