Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If you can wait until next year to purchase one I would. I personally think the used market is going to be flooded with machines next year after everyone pandemic panic bought every piece of outdoor recreation equipment out there. From about March till just recently pretty much every dealership in my local area (and there are a ton!) were completely sold out on all 4 seat units of all brands. Come over the winter when all these people realize they have to keep spending their Disneyland money all year round to store their new SxS in their garage for 5 months and only take it out a couple weekends a year, they are going to be dumping them.

As far as used Teryx4's go, in my area it seems that buying a new one when Kawi is offering their spring rebates on them is within $1000 or less of what most people are asking for fully stock used ones.
I think you hit the nail on the head. I’m not in any hurry right now. Used is not an option in my area right now. Most people are asking $15k for a two year old machine. I know a couple years back, you could get a new LE for that price.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Inclined to agree with this prediction. Same thing for RVs.

·
Registered
2019 LE 4
4 Posts
Good luck. Im in KY as well. I've been watching MLS Powersports in Georgetown for a while. They get some in on trade but they sell the next day. I found one at Marshall Powersports in Dry Ridge Thursday. Just happened to drive by right after it was traded in. Needless to say, I jumped on it. I was also looking at the Honda and Yamaha X4.

I've been patient but I stumbled on this.

Needed up with a 2019 LE for $13,500. 500 miles on it, 35hrs

·
Jan 2021 TOTM Winner
351 Posts
Very nice. Looks in way better shape than mine lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Good luck. Im in KY as well. I've been watching MLS Powersports in Georgetown for a while. They get some in on trade but they sell the next day. I found one at Marshall Powersports in Dry Ridge Thursday. Just happened to drive by right after it was traded in. Needless to say, I jumped on it. I was also looking at the Honda and Yamaha X4.

I've been patient but I stumbled on this. View attachment 62963
Needed up with a 2019 LE for $13,500. 500 miles on it.
View attachment 62961 View attachment 62962
That looks super nice. Sounds like a good price too. Most people are asking over $15k for something like that.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good looking Rex.

·
Registered
2019 LE 4
4 Posts
That looks super nice. Sounds like a good price too. Most people are asking over $15k for something like that.

·
Jan 2021 TOTM Winner
351 Posts
Last week, we got this 2018 LE at Brushy Mountain Powersports in NC for $12,590. It was purchased new in 19 and has 750 miles on it. We had a winch added before it was delivered.

These units are very hard to find new or used in NC.
What size and kind of tires are those on there? Are they the same size all around?

·
Jan 2021 TOTM Winner
351 Posts
shiny

21 - 31 of 31 Posts