Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for a SuperATV Long travel kit. If anyone has one or knows where to find one, please let me know. Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
So glad to see there is a new kit coming out! Been jonesing to get one but they have been impossible to find since COVID. Hope they are similarly priced. Also saw that Hester's is working on a mid-travel kit that might be interesting and supposed to be ready in the next few months too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
All new and revised kit coming in less than 3 months!

I have a question for you, so I recently bought a 2015 T4 that someone had put the 6in high lift on it with aftermarket Bandit shocks. Its not for me, I like the clearance, but not the jacked CV angles. Here's my question: Can I safely run this setup (primarily for the added width) with a newly fabricated upper shock mount in a 3in lift scenario? I do metal fab, should not be an issue to make an upper shock mount. I dont see why this would be an issue as the setup is meant to cycle through this range anyway. Would you say this is a safe assuption?

Also, if you have a link to the new LT setup, would love to see it!

Thanks

·
Vendor
946 Posts
Hey! You can probably make that work if you want. I think the big 6" lift paired with aftermarket shocks (that also give lift) may put those axles at pretty steep angles. If you can raise your frame shock mounts...or bring in the frame shock mounts, you can probably set it down a little bit and be ok.

We're hoping to have a completely redesigned LT kit ready in about a month and a half!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey! You can probably make that work if you want. I think the big 6" lift paired with aftermarket shocks (that also give lift) may put those axles at pretty steep angles. If you can raise your frame shock mounts...or bring in the frame shock mounts, you can probably set it down a little bit and be ok.

We're hoping to have a completely redesigned LT kit ready in about a month and a half!
Sounds good. I saw one listed on your site last evening, so you are looking a a NEW setup then, correct? Do you know what the differences will be? Kings/WE shocks? Different materials/lighter?

·
Registered
11 Posts
you won’t regret it if you find one, absolutely love mine and attempt the wildest hills we find. Rides awesome and climbs like a billy goat View attachment 64058
That is pretty dope my friend! What kind did you end up with? How long have you had it? Are those Walker Evans on there? Curious if you have any other pics? would love to see some more up close

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks bud, it’s a super atv long travel kit with walker evans. Built the cage and put the long travel kit on in feb of 2019.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's a sick looking rig there, @Barneyzx14

@TheCAPA1 I'm honestly not quite sure on the shock package for it yet. I think we're getting away from WE shocks, and just including the length and spring rate for the shocks you'll need. That way the customer gets to choose.
Not a bad idea. Was just curious. I agree about @Barneyzx14 , that is a sick rig. Did you fab the back portion of the cage-to-the-bed yourself? Thats exactly what Im planning. Do you have a link to the back seat you got? I am planning on swapping mine as I have 3 kids. it was part of the "justification" of getting it. "Oh babe, look, we even have 3 seats for the kids!" ha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Also, @Barneyzx14 , what size wheel/tires are you running? What part of the country you in? Looks like southeast. If so, any recommended trail systems? Im specifically in Chattanooga

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’m actually from Indiana, but it’s been all over Kentucky and Tennessee as well, it’s kinda a walking super atv billboard lol but I’ve been very satisfied with there craftsmanship. I have a utvma back seat but my friend just bought an aces seat for his rzr and it looks far superior to mine.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Curious if any update on the LT kit? Any more word on stats? paired shocks? etc? Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like we're about a month out from completing everything!! Still assuming we'll be nixing the WE shock option and just recommending a shock length and spring rate.

So basically just the a arms, brake line extension, hardware, axles, etc? No specific shock brand then? That makes sense. Do you know if the kit will come with the option for new bushings? If not, you should suggest it. GP bushings!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts