Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recomendations for a 2 to 3 week trip to southern Utah or Arizona. Not sure what there is for riding for 2 to 3 weeks or any special requirements (certifications).. Would prefer to mostly ride from the door but we don't have road equiped bikes although they can be modified. I have a teryx and buddy has a 72 Inch commander and will probably bring an ATV. We are pretty easy about locations. Would probably rent a house or a couple motel rooms or cabin in the area

·
Premium Member
2011 Teryx Camo, Muzzy exhaust, MSD controller, Pro Armor doors, Method beadlocks and Tensor tires
985 Posts
Looking for recomendations for a 2 to 3 week trip to southern Utah or Arizona. Not sure what there is for riding for 2 to 3 weeks or any special requirements (certifications).. Would prefer to mostly ride from the door but we don't have road equiped bikes although they can be modified. I have a teryx and buddy has a 72 Inch commander and will probably bring an ATV. We are pretty easy about locations. Would probably rent a house or a couple motel rooms or cabin in the area
That sounds like fun. I can't comment on Arizona, but know that vehicles have to be street legal, (turn signals, etc.) and registered, for on-road use in Utah.

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts