Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I don't see anything about UTVs in the rules. Do you know when the UTV rules will be posted?
Also, the class names have changed again.:confused:
Which class is the Pro class?

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as I know LOORRS is going to be the one to ask about that and they should have all the info up by now. It may be that its just hard to find, I'll see what I can dig up and get back to you guy's.

·
Registered
528 Posts
As far as I know LOORRS is going to be the one to ask about that and they should have all the info up by now. It may be that its just hard to find, I'll see what I can dig up and get back to you guy's.
Not up yet.

as far as I can tell the "unlimited" is for the last year Pro CORR UTV's. Open is for the Cat 1000 and such.

I registered for "unlimited"

they also should give us more time to pay the fees without penalties with just two weeks notice. :rm_thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Not up yet.

as far as I can tell the "unlimited" is for the last year Pro CORR UTV's. Open is for the Cat 1000 and such.

I registered for "unlimited"

they also should give us more time to pay the fees without penalties with just two weeks notice. :rm_thumbdown:
They are not charging penalties for UTVs for this round for the exact reason you cited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts