Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on here from this area, or has anyone been here? I am planning a 2-3 day quick trip with my wife and see I can make it to Marinette in under 7 hours. Looking for advice on good trails, lodging, bars/restaurants, etc. Wanting to go over first weekend in August, so it's gonna be a challenge getting everything lined up! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey just came upon this section of the forum.i ride the oconto/marinette system.have also rode the blackriver system.and he trails up by hurley. i know its a little late now but if you need info in the future let me know i will help you with any info i can.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I appreciate it! We went and stayed in Mountain, Wi. for three days last year, and Black River Falls area for a couple days this year. Both great rider friendly areas. Would love to venture south to Tennessee or Kentucky or W. Virginia next, but I'd hate to plan a trip there and then have it be hotter than a crotch the whole time we're there. Cold I can do, hot in a T4 takes the fun out of it for me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.