Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just rode there on Saturday. Was there with some friends and we did a lot of exploring, due to no one being there before. It was some hard riding and some nice riding. Overall a good place to ride.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Where do you all meet

·
Registered
268 Posts
dang wish I could but I have to work.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Who has a good map of the trails up there?

Reactions: MIKE_D

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
I wish I could make it Mike, but we'll be traveling back home on Sunday from visiting family. Gotta work Monday :( Ya'll have fun and stay safe!

Rickdiv, I have a pretty extensive GPS collection of Pickett if you have a Garmin GPS. PM me your email, and I can send it to you.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would love to go but that is 4.25 hours from my house. Dang. Brimstone is 3.5. WR is 3.5. Wish I lived closer I would go! Hard to ride 5 hours and drive 9 in one day. :(
Come and camp!!! We ride much more than 5hrs each day BTW. After a good breakfast WE RIDE stop to snack along the way. Have lunch at one of the overlooks then back on the trails. I try not to hit the same trail twice in one day. (Unless it's one of the really good ones.) We live to night ride!!! Campfire dinner and sleep. Next morning repeat!!!

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Our last ride at Pickett started around 9-9:30 and and we didn't get back until nearly 11 PM. It was awesome wasn't it Mike! Let's try to do this again in a month or two, and hopefully I can make it.

Reactions: Magellan
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.