Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I took are new Teryx4 750 to the M&M on Saturday to have a little fun and shake down the new snorkel system that I built for it. We got there about 11am checked in, paid, then unloaded the T4 geared up took off, went out on the trails for about 20 minutes and it broke down. Almost every person on the trail stopped to see if they could lend a helping hand. A guy and his dirt bike group rode me the whole way back to my truck, while another guy and his young daughter waited with my wife and the T4. So I went in to the office to see how to get my trailer close to where I was stopped, and when I told them it was because I broke down, she asked if we where ok and told me that if I could not get it fixed that she would refund are money. A guy in a T4 and family that I talked to that morning saw me and rode to where we where just in case I needed another hand. got it loaded and back to the main trail head we went, just like the lady said she gave us passes for are next time and there shop mechanic came out to see if he could fix it.(FOR FREE)When he looked it over and found out it was water in the gas tank. P.S. snorkeled it because I almost drowned it in a creek a week or two earlier and did not have the tank vent mod done yet. P.S.S. pulled little over a gallon out of the tank, now I have to change oil drain out all the rest of the tank etc,etc,etc. The point of this story is that the M&M get 5 stars in my book so if you have not looked then up maybe try them out they are located in Wampum, Pa :clap::icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sounds like a good review. I have a free pass that expires this month. It's been crazy so I haven't had time to get up there. I might go this Saturday with my wife and kids. Maybe we'll see you there.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
It is good to hear story's like this!!
Most of the time we hear the bad, and forget to tell about the good :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Had a great time at Mines and Meadows on Saturday. My kids really loved the mine tour!

Hey Johnnyz, were you there? We talked to a group with a red snorkeled T4. Was that you?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes sir that was me and my wife in the back my friend and his wife where in the front I was letting them know what they where missing getting quads instead of a sxs.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I thought mines and meadows and a width restriction And a T4 is too wide That's why never consider going there That's not really that far from Pittsburgh

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope fit on all the trails well at least all the ones we went on. And as far as the mine tour itself we did that to you will fit but make sure you lube it with mud first, we only had a few inches on each side.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The only width restriction is the mine opening. I think it was 63". We squeezed right through. Once you're in its wide open.
The trails don't have any restrictions.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I swear when I got my T Rex that they had a 60 inch restriction they must've raised that to get us T4 riders in there . And the couple times I walked in there they were quite rude and not very helpful maybe they have changed that in the past couple years

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live right outside of Butler in the Chicora area grew up in Butler and Connoqnessing. We are try to get some people together for a ride in Hopedale, OH on March 19th. I just saw your post tonight just wanted to say hey and let you know next time we go to Mines and Meadows or contact me at [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts