Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short clip of me going up a hill called the escalator in moab UT during the UTV rally last week. It was a blast. I didnt really need to jump up the first step, but it made it more fun. We had a blast at the rally!

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
That was great! Sounds great too. What pipe do you have?

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I could here one voice on that clip say it best. YOU GOT BALL's. Nice job !!! GO BIG OR GO HOME. The only way to fly..

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is another clip of my friend rolling his rzr when he backed down the step i jumped up. Kind of shows how steep and big it is.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont have very many but some of my friends there took a lot over the weekend. I will post more as I get them. Blake that does the Rhino Mahem DVD's was with us a lot so Im sure there will be some good footage in his next DVD from the Rally. Here is a vid that one of my friends put together from the ralley.

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
ALL you Teryx guys go to Youtube and checkout the Fundy built Teryx. It shows a dyno run and a guy making a pass in dirt. I'M IMPRESSED !!!! When you click on Sidester's video, I think they offer them over on the sidebar.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
The Teryx showed impressive control going up the escalator. Was the Rzr in forward backing up?

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Hey that was some killer action and you definitely dont show any mercy on your Teryx.
AWESOME!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts