Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone done any mods to the storage compartments in the dash of the Teryx to make them more usable? They are nice to have but seem a bit useless as far as keeping things in there when doing any sort of moderate to technical offroading. I was thinking of using some stretchy netting material and making "covers" over them to keep stuff from bouncing out, but I'm curious if anyone has had better ideas.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Yea, when the headlights are pointed South and the taillights are pointed north...things tend to slide out, lol. I would just do some netting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone done anything as far as under the drivers seat custom i guess i should say. Id like to see some different ideas if there are any.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone done anything as far as under the drivers seat custom i guess i should say. Id like to see some different ideas if there are any.
I know that some people mount a secondary battery under the drivers seat, but I haven't seen anything for storage use. I thought about making a permanent storage box for tools and spare parts under there but it would have to be extremely water tight. Not that it would affect tools much but it also gets so damn hot under there, lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've done storage under my drivers seat. I installed a floor and brackets to secure two ammo boxes. one has emergency supplies and one with a tire repair kit. Pic is on my thread "T2 mods" under the "Members Rides" forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts