Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a muzzy exhaust for the Teryx coming, they will ship it out next week. We will be doing a install video, locking the CVT out and dynoing it.

The plan is to compare a two into one, two into one back to two and then a true dual system along with our air box and carb mods. We will report the best of the best and then sell it.

Since we have to get to the CVT to lock it out we will be doing a video on the belt deflection adjustment and belt change while we do it.

All the videos will be on our site when done.

Todd

Hunterworks

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yea that will be nice!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Keep us posted, Todd, thanks in advance for all the great work. It will be interesting to compare the muzzy to the other pipes out there. Not sure if it will be much better on a stock motor against the other pipes, but on a BBK is where the Muzzy will shine above the rest.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember our motto at Hunterworks "We don't suck" LOL!!

Xchamp,

I might agree with you. The point is we all need to know this stuff so we don't waste our money on items that won't do us much good or make us frustrated.

WE only sell what works and try to make it easy to do.

The videos for the belt deflection and change are a freebie!! Heck, nothing is free, come buy something!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Have you gotten the vids up yet?

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Hey todd,
I installed your carb kit last night, I will call you friday morning to let you know how it is running and maybe get some fine tuning tips.
I hope I get a freebie vid of belt deflection. Thanks for the Fast shippment I got in two days.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still no camera. I bought a new one and it arrived not working. I had to send it to Sony to get repaired.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Todd

Are you going to test any mod Teryxs to see which is the best exhaust system? eg with your carb system and aftermarket CDI or with a BBK?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts