Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 2010 Kawasaki 750 teryx buggy.. and it will start then die so I pulled both spark plugs and a fuel line off and I have fuel and I found out that both spark plugs get spark and then I was cranking it and cranking it and did it for about 30 seconds or longer then I lose spark in both spark plugs at the same time.
and I dont understand why I get spark an fuel then when it starts I lose the spark or even some times I won’t even get any type of spark..

if any one has any information or think they can help please message back on here ASAP please and thank you

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki Teryx4 S LE in Persimmon Red
12 Posts
I'm actually new to the side by sides, so I'm really not sure about the ignition systems on them, but used to be an auto mechanic. Since nobody else is answered so far, in a car, look for loose ground wires, or bad grounds. Early electronic ignition on cars, used a ballast resistor, to cut the voltage after it started. If the ballast resistor was bad it would start and then die. Possibly ignition switch had a wire come loose, so it's feeding power in the crank position, but not in the on position. If it's none of those, the only other thing that I could think of would be the ignition box itself, so maybe somebody who knows more about these will chime in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts