Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Teryx4 LE. 30 in Terache Aztex
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I’m hopefully finished for a while, until I get a stereo and maybe a windshield. Installed SuperATV arched arms last week and added 30 in Aztex tires. I rode it this past weekend and I am impressed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a Badlands 5000 lb from Harbor Freight. It’s been good so far, but I haven’t used it but less than 10 times I guess.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Hey Flathead. Welcome to the forum. Good looking Rex.

Reactions: flathead977

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey! Very nice looking rig. I recently purchased SATV arched a arms. Also got 28” SATV intimidators to replace the bighorns. I plan on using the stock rims as I like them a lot. Did u have to offset with rims or are you running wheel spacers at all to fit 30s under there? I can’t tell if you have a bracket lift or just the a arms! Please let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey! Very nice looking rig. I recently purchased SATV arched a arms. Also got 28” SATV intimidators to replace the bighorns. I plan on using the stock rims as I like them a lot. Did u have to offset with rims or are you running wheel spacers at all to fit 30s under there? I can’t tell if you have a bracket lift or just the a arms! Please let me know! Thanks
I went with 14x7 with 4+3 offset. These tires recommended 7 inch wheels, so the factory rears were too wide. I am not running spacers and do not have a bracket lift. I had some 28 outlaw radials on there with the arched arms and factory wheels with no problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts