Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I got my Teryx about three weeks ago and this thing is a kick. We live just out side Monroe WA. on US 2. All of the 4 wheelers, ATV and bike riders go to a place about twenty miles east of here. The place is all trails,mud bogs and rock crawling in the woods. My son has a 1985 Toyota 4 X 4 with 38" swampers and I fallow him around. He has had to pull me out of the mud two times now But it's all good. I got the Teryx because when I asked the locales Polaris Dealer what he wanted for his RZR he said $14500.00 and the Kawasaki Dealer said I can Do $10000.00 with Tax. I'm glad I went with the Teryx. I just sat in a RZR and it is to small, nice but to small for me. I got a side X side because my wife was diagnosed with MS this last summer and I needed to get her out and do some thing FUN. We met twenty years ago in Florence Oregon on the Dunes.:tools1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SIDE x SIDE. SOMETHING YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO IS SOME DOORS. I BROKE MY LEG IN A ROLL OVER IN THE RANGER. I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME DOOR WHEN THE LEG IS BETTER.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Congrats DirtDaddy,did you get the camo? Im waiting for my camo LE to show up just anytime. Post some pics of it if ya can. Welcome to the forum :headbang:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Hay what is the best way to drop a photo in with this text. I have tryed the insert photo button but it dose nothing. I know I'm doing some thing wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts