- Rigid Industries 4 seat radius cage with cooler rack and a JPCooler
- PRP seats with 4 point harnesses from Rigid
- 1/4 doors from Rigid
- Gas pedal extension
- Trail logic rear a-arm gusset brace with lights
- Dyntech CDI from UTV Crap
- Dynojet jet kit
- Marine cupholders
- Billet 3 panel mirror, headlight knob, gear shift and differential knobs, whip mount
- Trailtech Vapor digital dash
- Dirtlogic HID head lights with HI/LO
- Fuel gauge and voltmeter
- horn
- Garmin 60 CSX GPS with mount
- UTV Crap machined clutch cap
- 4 dash mounted swicthes (1 for lighted whip, 1 for rear lights, 1 for future LED light bar and 1 spare) wired on relays.
- Billet exhaust tip
- Header wrap

Mod's to come:
- 10" LED light bar from Rigid mounted in front bumper
- Paddles and smoothies
- Air intake
- Exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still strying to decide on the paddle sizes. I like the 26". Trying to decide between the Extremes in a 7 or 8 paddle or the Gliders in an 8 paddle. The Gliders have a smaller cup so an 8 paddle should work well for that tire. I am hoping to get more feedback on what is working well before I buy.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
im trying to figure it out as well,joe at fullertons told me the 25's are to small for the weight of the teryx.i was leaning towards the 26" 8 paddle gliders

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
About 57 mph via GPS which would translate to about 62 for those that use the Kawi digital dash. :lol:

That was with a full tank of fuel plus me and my wife in it.

Nick, the clutch cap went in easy except for the center bolt which had to be removed. That was a pain to get leverage to loosen it plus it is a reverse thread which I did not know at first. I will be dropping off my old clutch cap at Johnny's today or tomorrow. You guys rock!

I think for a machine without a big bore kit either the 26'' Extremes with 7 paddle or Gliders with 8 paddle may work the best. Hopefully more people will chime in on the subject once it gets closer to dune season around here.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm in Gilbert too, bring that beast over and rub it off on my stock Teryx!!!!

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
45 Posts
nice!!!

looks great Rob, any new pics with the EDGE Light? I really like the new paint job, it looks much better.

let us know how the front bumper brackets worked out.

Taylor

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
where did you get the diff handle?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts