Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
hello .. in need of a manual myself. lost mine when bought a new phone! [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a 2014 at an auction couple years ago and just now getting around to using it like I should. However, as everyone else in this thread … I could use a manual for a 2014 Teryx4 if someone would share one with me please. [email protected] Thanks in advance guys !!

·
Registered
229 Posts
There’s a link for a 2014 manual around here somewhere. I don’t think anyone is emailing them out anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! I am a new owner (5 days) of a 2015 Teryx and am asking if anyone would have a copy of a Service Manual that I could get my hands on. I turned wrenches in a past life for a Cat dealer, so I still have most of my tools and am anxious to get into the maintenance and "tweaking" of this Beast!

I will say that I'm all about Dealers getting their fair share of Gross Margin, however, what I was quoted for some services blew my mind!

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

My email is [email protected].

OOHRAA!!
Hi there,

Do you still have that 2015 Teryx Service manual? If so would you send it to [email protected]

Thanks,

121 - 137 of 137 Posts