Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took a long ride yesterday and just baked in the sun. We keep our Teryx in Prescott Arizona, does anyone know a shop in Prescott or near there where we can take the Teryx to get a top made? We want a soft top that snaps around the roll bars.

Thanks for any ideas, we might have to bring the Teryx back to Phoenix to get the top made if we can't find anywhere in Prescott.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just out of curiosity what is wrong with the Kawasaki soft tops? I have the camo one on my Teryx and I really like it. It's easy to take off and it seems to work good keeping the sun and rain off of us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have nothing at all against the Kawasaki soft top but we put on a custom 4 seater roll bar and the stock Kawasaki soft top won't fit.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
What about using a bikini top designed for a Jeep Wrangler? Smittybuilt, Bestop, Pavement Ends all make them. Velcro down and older styles have rear straps. Should be able to find one for around $30-$40.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's an interesting idea that I hadn't thought of. I am going to look into it, thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
We took a long ride yesterday and just baked in the sun. We keep our Teryx in Prescott Arizona, does anyone know a shop in Prescott or near there where we can take the Teryx to get a top made? We want a soft top that snaps around the roll bars.

Thanks for any ideas, we might have to bring the Teryx back to Phoenix to get the top made if we can't find anywhere in Prescott.
Think about using Solar Shade Cloth! I am in El Paso and we share the heat, so I am playing with some Aluminet Shade Cloth that both shads blocks UV's, reflects heat and breaths! I am using 2 layers of 60% UV block.
Ck out this link......... Shade Cloth | Gempler's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts