Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 08 LE Dragonfire cdi Jet Kit And Epi Clutch Kit Top Speed 48 With Stock Tire. Same with 27" Outlaws How are you guy getting your bikes to run Faster? I do not have after market exhaust please help.........

·
Registered
385 Posts
Get rid of the epi clutch kit they are junk get VFJ clutch mod with your cdi and you will be around a true 55 to 57 mph with exhaust over 60 mph.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Call Steve at DASA... Mine does 65 on flat ground. Got it over 70 going down hill this weekend could of gone faster but ran out of smooth trail.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Only have Dynatek CDI & K&N filter on my 08 and it runs 57MPH GPS (60-61 speedometer).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Called DASA today they said to drill a hole in each one of the slides to create more vacum to open slides faster and, all the way. Has anyone done this? Thanks for the help guys if you got any more suggestion let me know do not want to buy another clutch kit with only 100 miles on this one but if that is what it takes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.