Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!!

I'm Allan

Just got my new teryx4 three weeks ago..... I got the camo version... I have already put a 5K lb viper winch on the front with just the plug in remote control, gun rack in/under the top.... 20 inch LED light bar on top, rear view mirror and camo side view mirrors... Pictures will be forth coming... Still in the break in period and can't wait to get past it.... We have GREAT riding in this area with tons of great and challenging trails.... This forum has been awesome and thank you already for all the help.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome!!! sounds like you have a good start on the upgrades. shoot me a PM when you want go out on a ride.

·
Gravestotalperformance
940 Posts
Let's set up a ride! I am going to Sand mountain Friday if you guys are interested.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Hey all!!!

I'm Allan

Just got my new teryx4 three weeks ago..... I got the camo version... I have already put a 5K lb viper winch on the front with just the plug in remote control, gun rack in/under the top.... 20 inch LED light bar on top, rear view mirror and camo side view mirrors... Pictures will be forth coming... Still in the break in period and can't wait to get past it.... We have GREAT riding in this area with tons of great and challenging trails.... This forum has been awesome and thank you already for all the help.....
Wecome! Yea, lots of good places to ride in this area and more are opening up for the season as the snow melts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts